Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
someday I’m gonna write a song and it’s going to be called “art is subjective” and it will be about how nobody is wrong for liking or disliking anything or interpreting it whatever way they’re interpreting it so don’t be a toolbox about other people’s tastes
other things of note
- Minnie Mouse is maybe one of the universe’s most powerful wizards alive
- you inexplicably gain the power to summon Chicken Little; this is never really addressed or brought up in any sort of story context from what i remember
- Donald Duck nearly succumbs to avarice at the hands of an egg jewel and probably almost becomes a greed elemental or something
- Tifa from FF7 bumps into you, asks you if you’ve seen Cloud, kicks a wall and then leaves abruptly
- Goofy becomes a turtle on multiple, separate occasions
- Yuna, Rikku and Paine from FF10-2 are fairies
- real quote from Mickey Mouse, wearing a black hoodie: “Hey fellas! Did someone mention the Door to Darkness?”
- you, an anime character, and your friends, cartoon characters, enter the hyper-realistic world of Pirates of the Caribbean
- you become a lion. Pete also becomes a lion and turns Scar, from The Lion King, into the in-universe equivalent of a lion Dracula
- Pete has a fierce fight with Pete from the past
- the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty give you more powerful pants
- Winnie the Pooh has no idea who you are
Arabian Little Red Riding Hood with a red hijab
A Japanese Snow White with her coveted pale skin and shiny black hair
Mexican Cinderella with colorful Mexican glass blown slippers
Greek Beauty and the Beast where Beast is a minotaur
Culture-bent fairy tales that keep key canonical characteristics
GIVE ME THESE I M M E D I A T E L Y
Afro-Caribbean Rapunzel with 75-ft-long dreads.
I have posts about Marley, Mercedes, and Brittany to write, as well as an actual fanfiction. I have homework and Model UN forms and my thoughts on Once Upon a Time to sort through. Here’s something I want to say right now:
Glee is going to end as the exact show that I want, or very nearly. This is not going to be true for a lot of people, and that makes me sad.
if u are scared or worried or stressed please just remember that even if you mess up super badly, doggies on the street will still tug on their owners when u walk by because they wanna say hello to u so badlyThis is legitimately comforting.
I laugh at this blog everyday, I wish you could do this forever. Too bad the show's probalby going to get cancelled...
SOS - SAVE OUR SHOW!
Y’all, this is for real. I’ve looked at the ratings and they are bad. Like really really bad - the worst it’s ever been. I think there is a very strong chance this will wind up being our last cycle.
That’s a shame because this show is amazing. Yeah, I make fun of it relentlessly, but I love engaging with the show. There’s no reality TV show that makes me chuckle quite like this one. The editors are straight up hitting it out of the park the way they’re putting this show together lately. [If you work in post on ANTM, please say hello - I love you.]
If we want the madness to continue, we need to do our part. Tell your friends how hilarious this show is. I brought it up with some friends this weekend and their responses were, “Is that show even still on?” “That show can’t be any good” and “I don’t give a shit about modeling.” To which I responded “It is still on, it is not necessarily ‘good’ but it is super entertaining, and this show is far from a serious modeling competition.”
You’re not going to hook many new people with the modeling competition angle. Instead, tell ‘em why we actually love this show. Tell ‘em about Tyra covering the house with pictures of herself. Tell ‘em about silly string runways. Tell ‘em about DNA spit tests. Tell ‘em about Tyra obsessing over some guy’s “manaconda.” Tell ‘em about a witch casting spells on his competitors. Tell ‘em about the beard weave. I did this and people were like “Okay, fuck, I have to watch this show.”
I often get kind messages from people who says they started watching the show (or restarted watching the show) just because of my blog. So thanks to you readers/fans of the show who reblog these posts and help spread the word to outside audiences. I’ve added some Facebook share/tweet links to the bottom of each post (I think? Coding is confusing) to make it easier to share these posts with new people, too. The more people who realize how hilarious ANTM is these days, the more that will watch and keep it on the air, I figure.
I’m sure it also helps when you watch the show on Hulu and CWTV.com since they can count how many people are tuning in (and watching the ads) via that as well. I’m not ready for this to end!
Page 1 of 1145